The Office of Financial Empowerment’s mission is to link those seeking financial security and wealth generation with access to capital, financial education, and financial services.
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment provides residents with the skills and resources to develop their future vision for economic empowerment and move towards personal financial success and wealth building.
Possessing a college savings account can positively impact children’s and families’ mindsets towards post-secondary education and training. Research and practice across the country strongly suggest that CSAs are an effective tool in impacting higher education outcomes.
Boston Tax Help free tax preparation sites allow Bostonians to keep more of their earned income at tax time by avoiding the tax preparation and other fees charged by paid tax preparers while gaining access to free financial education and
- The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment & BHA Help Clients Pursue Home Ownership
- Exciting new opportunities for OFE to partner with the National League of Cities!
- Labor Market Panel Considers Ways to Increase Boston’s Economic Equity
- You’re Invited to Boston Labor Market Report Panel on June 20!
- Boston Saves! Schools Lead the Way on Children’s Savings Account Pilot Program