The Mayor’s Office of Financial Empowerment is providing free help, over the phone! The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on Boston residents’ finances, and the Financial Navigators program is here to help.
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
We’d like to help you improve your credit score! Having good credit is essential to achieving and maintaining financial stability. Boston Builds Credit provides free workshops and one-on-one coaching to help residents build their credit score.
Free tax preparation from the Boston Tax Help Coalition helps Bostonians keep more of their earned income at tax time. Plus, taxpayers can avoid fees from paid tax preparers, and gain access to free financial education and services instead.
Bank On Boston connects residents with reliable financial products and services that can help them save, grow, and access their money. Opening a safe and affordable checking or savings account is an important step toward improving financial wellness.
- Immigrant from Indonesia channels her passion for cooking into a career
- Youth with disabilities learn about banking options at City Hall meet-and-greet
- News for Boston Families about the Child Tax Credit!
- Mayor Kim Janey, financial empowerment experts join panel on equitable recovery
- Boston Tax Help is featured in the Bay State Banner