Learn how to navigate housing, banking, debt, student loans, and more during this difficult time.
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
We’d like to help you improve your credit score! Having good credit is essential to achieving and maintaining financial stability. Boston Builds Credit provides free workshops and one-on-one coaching to help residents build their credit score.
Free tax preparation from the Boston Tax Help Coalition helps Bostonians keep more of their earned income at tax time. Plus, taxpayers can avoid fees from paid tax preparers, and gain access to free financial education and services instead.
Bank On Boston connects residents with reliable financial products and services that can help them save, grow, and access their money. Opening a safe and affordable checking or savings account is an important step toward improving financial wellness.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Financial Coaching at the Roxbury Center
- Updated information on federal stimulus payments
- Financial resources during COVID-19
- Santander Bank Supports Mayor Walsh’s Boston Office of Financial Empowerment with a $300,000 Grant
- Try OFE’s new Retirement Planning Workshop!