Nearly 200 BPS families came to recent welcome events . . .
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment provides residents with the skills and resources to develop their future vision for economic empowerment and move towards personal financial success and wealth building.
We’d like to help you improve your credit score! Having good credit is essential to achieving and maintaining financial stability, and a new program being piloted in Roxbury will provide free workshops and one-on-one coaching to help residents build their credit score.
Boston Tax Help free tax preparation sites allow Bostonians to keep more of their earned income at tax time by avoiding the tax preparation and other fees charged by paid tax preparers while gaining access to free financial education and
- BTHC Financial Summit for the Deaf Community
- Credit-building initiative completes first year, makes public push
- Report: Credit-building program gives young people a leg up
- The City of Boston’s Languages and Communications Access Program Spotlight’s the Boston Tax Help Coalition
- Students and families get excited to save at Boston Saves welcome events