October is an exciting month for the Mayor’s Office of Financial Empowerment as we launch Boston Builds Credit and other new initiatives.
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment provides residents with the skills and resources to develop their future vision for economic empowerment and move towards personal financial success and wealth building.
We’d like to help you improve your credit score! Having good credit is essential to achieving and maintaining financial stability, and a new program being piloted in Roxbury will provide free workshops and one-on-one coaching to help residents build their credit score.
Boston Tax Help free tax preparation sites allow Bostonians to keep more of their earned income at tax time by avoiding the tax preparation and other fees charged by paid tax preparers while gaining access to free financial education and
- What’s New at the Office of Financial Empowerment
- Tips on Credit Cards from the U.S. News and World Report
- Apply now for Bridge to Hospitality Job Training!
- New Report: Financial Check-Ups Boost Boston Residents’ Financial Health
- Santander Bank Supports Boston’s Financial Empowerment with $200,000 Grant