Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment provides residents with the skills and resources to develop their future vision for economic empowerment and move towards personal financial success and wealth building.
Possessing a college savings account can positively impact children’s and families’ mindsets towards post-secondary education and training. Research and practice across the country strongly suggest that CSAs are an effective tool in impacting higher education outcomes.
Boston Tax Help free tax preparation sites allow Bostonians to keep more of their earned income at tax time by avoiding the tax preparation and other fees charged by paid tax preparers while gaining access to free financial education and
- New Report: Financial Check-Ups Boost Boston Residents’ Financial Health
- Santander Bank Supports Boston’s Financial Empowerment with $200,000 Grant
- Boston’s First-of-its-Kind Youth Credit Initiative Shows Positive Results
- “Bridges to Careers” Grads Move on to Hospitality Training
- BPDA Director Brian Golden visits the Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment!