On Tuesday, Mayor Walsh launched the tax season at Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment . . .
Interested in the Office of Financial Empowerment?
Sign up today to receive news and updates from OFE!
The Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment provides residents with the skills and resources to develop their future vision for economic empowerment and move towards personal financial success and wealth building.
We’d like to help you improve your credit score! Having good credit is essential to achieving and maintaining financial stability, and a new program being piloted in Roxbury will provide free workshops and one-on-one coaching to help residents build their credit score.
Boston Tax Help free tax preparation sites allow Bostonians to keep more of their earned income at tax time by avoiding the tax preparation and other fees charged by paid tax preparers while gaining access to free financial education and
- New season of free tax help includes outreach to aspiring homebuyers
- Fresh face at Boston Tax Help Coalition to coordinate hundreds of volunteers
- New Casino to Boston’s Workforce Community: Help Wanted to Fill 4,000+ Jobs
- Thank you for getting your Financial Check-Up!
- Shattuck Award shines light on Alan Gentle’s financial empowerment work