What is it?
Financial coaching is one-on-one individualized support to help you:
- Navigate a financial crisis
- Create a budget
- Build your credit score
- Deal with creditors, including collection debt
- Find a new job
- Get your taxes done for free
- Save for retirement
- Build a college fund for yourself or a child
- Get coached in English or Spanish
- And we’re now coaching remotely!
And it’s all free! Due to the current Stay-at-Home Advisory, our trained coaches are available to coach you remotely by phone or video. Take control of your finances by contacting Amarfi.Sanchez@boston.gov to schedule your Introduction to Financial Coaching and Credit Building. If you already have a coach, please contact him or her to set up a meeting. Stay well and we hope to see you soon!