The tax season ended in Boston on April 17, 2019 but what should you do if you weren’t able to file by the deadline? The Boston Tax Help Coalition says it is better to file late than not to file at all and we’re here to help!
- Do you still need to file taxes for 2018, 2017, or 2016?
- Join the Boston Tax Help Coalition on June 15, 2019 for free tax preparation
- BCYF, Mildred Avenue Community Center, Mattapan, 9 am to 1 pm
- Free Credit Building Workshop at 11 am
- Financial Check-Up with credit score advice
Make an appointment at BostonTaxHelp.org or call 617-918-4330 so we can reserve your slot!
*** Check our website for a list of required documents to bring including Social Security Card. Based on availability, walk-ins are welcome but are not guaranteed service. Please plan now to join us.